Aakash Dalwadi, Chief Creative Intern, Ogilvy New York
Aakash is a copywriter from Mumbai, India. He is a former owner of a fitness consulting company called "BeeFit" which he founded while graduating in Bachelors in Commerce.
Apart from posting absurd comments on his friend's posts on social media. He also enjoys making smoothies and working out, obviously.
He doesn't wait for opportunities to come knocking but finds them and destroys them while having a drink. He is a workhorse and can churn out ideas like a madman.
A firm believer of his grandfather's saying, "No work is big or small, work is work."
Completing work with finesse before the deadlines has always been his forte.
You can find his work somewhere on this website.
- Miami Ad School, Mumbai. Copywriting (2016-2018)
- B.Com, Jai Hind College. Mumbai University.
- Chief Creative Intern, Ogilvy New York. (April, 18 - June, 18)
- Chief creative Intern, TBWA\Chiat\Day New York. (January, 18 - March, 18)
- Chief creative Intern, 360i New York. (October, 17 - December, 17)
- Freelance Copywriter. (Present)
- Former owner, BeeFit Fitness Consultancy.
- Ambassador, Bodypower Expo India. (2015)
- Clio Health 2017, Shortlist
- New York Advertising Festival 2018 - Finalist
- Creative Conscience 2018 - Shortlist
Ads of the world, creapills, coloribus, cliohealth, unapausaparalapublicidad, ads of brands, advertolog, laminnuteinnovation, adforum, ramdam
All rights reserved.